FASTER INTERNET v77.93.0531 android apk
If you have slow internet and slow download speed. You can try this. This little app will increase speed of your Internet connection. You will download faster, faster open www sites and be online without stress. So, do not wait and speed up your Internet with one click.
FASTER INTERNET app specification:
- Created by: CKAR
- UPDATED: January 16, 2013
- CURRENT VERSION: 77.93.0531
- REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.1 and up
- CATEGORY: Productivity
- INSTALLS: 50,000 - 100,000
- SIZE: 276k
- CONTENT RATING: Medium Maturity
Now you may enjoy full version app by free download from below given link:
Current apps user’s evolution:
Google user Laray Ngayo said on February 3, 2013 about the Version 77.93.0531 as “I have used it.I find the performance is excellent and will be more I hope.Good job!I think “5 stars“ is fair to it.I recommend it to all. Just try it.” Now, you can download the app from above given link and feedback us by writing your comment.
Category ›
Unknown
Wednesday, February 6, 2013


No comments:
Post a Comment