Dream House Days v1.1.4 android apk
Build a dream home where dreams come true. Tenants will look to you for guidance on everything from romance to career choices. With your help, they just might tie the knot or land that dream job And play with friends for special bonuses. Rise up the rankings of real estate fame and you might reel in some celebrity tenants, ranging from hit singers to soccer stars.
Dream House Days game specification:
- UPDATED: March 22, 2013
- CURRENT VERSION: 1.1.4
- REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
- CATEGORY: Casual
- INSTALLS: 50,000 - 100,000
- SIZE: 5.8M
- CONTENT RATING: Everyone
Current apps user’s evolution:
Current apps user Nancy Larue said on the January 28, 2013 about the Version 1.1 as “Great game! I loved free flow so i tried bridges and love it too! Very addicting. I haven't seen any flaws yet. I Tate this game 5 stars.” and you may say what you want to after installing on your android devices and playing or using.
Now you may enjoy full version game by free download from below given link:
Category ›
Unknown
Tuesday, February 5, 2013


No comments:
Post a Comment